I haven’t done a Friday Five in a while! Also, I’m posting out the wazoo this week. Hope you’ve enjoyed it.
1) Yogi Tea. I don’t know why I don’t drink this tea on a regular basis, but I should. I had a migraine on Wednesday, & while I knew it wasn’t going to cure my migraine, I was hoping it would relax me. I have some “Perfect Energy” tea bags stored away in my desk at work so I decided to have a cup. Put a little sweetener in & it is delicious. Also – how could you not love the little sayings on the tea bag?
2) Browsing for new planners. I have always been the kind of person that needs (more so enjoys) writing everything down. I can’t manage my calendar in my phone, I have always needed a planner to carry around with me. I have tried out a few, I am currently using a planner from May Designs but I’m not super loving it. It does the job for anyone who really just needs something to write in, but I prefer something sturdier. Anyone have any suggestions? I don’t need anything fancy (& really don’t want to spend more than $25-$30).
3) Netflix renewed Stranger Things for a second season. *The whole world cheers*
4) This week’s 5 day weather forecast:
5) I am officially a “.com”! I decided to bite the bullet & do it since I plan on continuing putting work into my little corner in the blogosphere 🙂
What are some topics you’d like me to talk about?
Do you use a planner or prefer to keep a calendar on your phone?
What’s your favorite way to relax on 3 day weekends?