I feel like I just did a Friday Five! Had sort of an uneventful week, but without further adieu..
1. The Steel Tower had their full building evacuation drill yesterday & my calves are SO sore! It’s so funny, every one of my co workers are coming up to me telling me how sore they are. That’s why I consider walking down 42 flights of stairs my strength training for the day. And for once I hit my daily step goal & I didn’t run!
2. I got my acceptance letter to California University of Pennsylvania this morning! I’m incredibly excited for my next step on my journey. My major is Sport Management with a concentration in Wellness & Fitness. If anyone has any tips on taking online classes, please pass them along. I’m going to need them.
3. The big Pitt vs PSU game is tomorrow & everyone in the city is really excited. I have never been a big college football fan but I’ve had friends & family who have gone to both schools, so I’m a little indifferent on the whole thing! I’m rooting for both teams 🙂
4. I meant to get out my Steelers 5k race recap this week, but it just didn’t happen. School started this week & now I’m significantly more busy than usual. I promise I’ll get it up by next week!
5. New interest: Thred Up. Has anyone ever used this site? I ordered a dress for $8 & it came in the mail yesterday. It is gorgeous!! And it’s like new. It’s an online consignment store where basically everything name brand is 90% off. I’m talking J. Crew, Coach, White House/Black Market – all those pricey places are on HUGE discount. Check it out if you haven’t!
What is everyone’s plans this weekend? Do you watch college football & if so, who’s your favorite team?
Have a great weekend!