So, it is officially the last day of September. I am so unbelievably excited that October starts tomorrow. I’ve never been a huge fan of the month of September, so I don’t mind seeing it go. Happy Friday everyone!
1. My mom is in town this weekend & we have a fun filled visit planned! Tomorrow after my long run, we are being a couple of tourists with my mom’s friend then in the evening we are seeing a show at the Pittsburgh Symphony. I’m so excited that I found this show. They are doing “The Music of John Williams”. If you don’t know, he composed all of the music for hit movies like Harry Potter, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Hook, etc. It’s going to be so much fun.
2. I need to decide whether or not to see Sully or Deepwater Horizon this weekend. I will take your suggestions in the comment box.
3. Head on over to my gal pal Jessie’s giveaway if you’re local to Pittsburgh & looking for a new gym to try out! She’s giving away a 2 month membership to XShadyside + 1 hour of personal training.. check out her post to potentially win!
4. I saw this & related so well:
5. My half marathon is in 15 days. I have no idea how it came up so fast, but it’s pretty much here. While everyone else is tapering, I’ll be running 10 miles tomorrow for my long run. I am nowhere near ready, but I’ll give it all I got.
Happy Friday everyone! What are your plans this weekend? I hope it’s something fun & fall festive 🙂
Linking up with Heather