I’m not going to write for the 3rd post in a row about how it’s December. We all know it is. So, without further adieu, let’s just get to what I’m currently up to!
Planning: I can’t say I’m really planning anything except last minute get togethers with friends & what to get my family for Christmas.
Listening to: There are 4 songs I can’t stop playing. Everglow by Coldplay, Love on the Weekend by John Mayer, Love on the Brain by Rihanna & True Colors by The Weeknd. I’m basically playing them over & over again until I inevitably get sick of them.
Drinking: Not enough water lately. I really need to step my game up in that department.
Watching: Holiday movies. This week: The Holiday. What are some of your favorite holiday movies? Or better yet: your must see holiday movies?
Eating: Better for the most part. Trying to get as much fruit & veggies in as possible.
Looking forward to: Christmas with my family 🙂
Loving: My new coat I got as an early Christmas gift. I’m wearing it in my Friday Five post from last week. SO amazing. And SO comfortable & warm for the winter season. I’m obsessed.
I posted this on my FB yesterday & it was received pretty well:
I’ll be sticking to a glass of wine on holidays or special occasions, but other than that, zero booze. I feel good about this choice.
Goals for November:
- Exercise 3 days a week, at least one of them being a running day. – mostly, yes. Minus this last week & a half or so, I did really well with this.
- Complete all of my Math homework within 3-4 days after Monday night’s class so that it stays fresh in my mind. – nope. but, I did play catch up over the weekend.
- No fast food (unless lunch with a friend is Chipotle or something, then that’s ok) – I win. woo!
- Read 1 book – TV off at 8:30pm on nights that I don’t have class – definitely no.
So – November goals, I’d give myself a 75%. My anxiety + school stress has been overwhelming.
Goals for December:
- Pass my final exams
- Read 1 book! Trying this again…
- Devote more time to meditation & working on myself
- Exercise 3x/wk
I hope that I can manage things a little better once school is over for the semester so I can focus on some fitness goals while I’m off!
What are some of your December goals? How are you ending the year?