Friiiiiday! Aren’t we all just working for the weekend? I hope everyone had a great week & hope you have an even better weekend. What do ya’ll have planned? Only 2 more weeks until Christmas! (if you celebrate, that is!)
1. Today is my department’s holiday party. I didn’t go last year & got a lot of crap for it, so I figured I’d make an appearance this year. Just going for the free food. Sorry, not sorry.
2. Sunday is Trot for Tots 5k! This is my typical 5k PR race. I’ve PR’d each year I’ve ran it. I all of a sudden got a white, swollen, splotchy throat yesterday – so running it is TBD. Regardless, I’m going because those are my people.
3. I stumbled upon this & needed to read it.
4. If you live in Pittsburgh, this couldn’t be more true:
Shout-out to Scott Harbaugh – you keep all of us entertained!
5. I want to hear about your holiday traditions! Please leave them in the comments. I’m so interested in hearing what people do every year without fail. My Mom moved to Delaware a while back & ever since then, I spend Christmas with her. This year we’re having our normal spa day, seeing a movie, shopping & baking cookies. I can’t wait to actually wake up on Christmas morning with my family. I can’t remember the last time I actually got to do that.
2 years ago. We are a Steelers family after all.