Planning: No trips or anything like that – but I am planning on focusing on my fitness & my mental health more in the coming year. Big plans that I can’t wait to talk about.
Listening to: I haven’t listened to anything new lately, but I am looking forward to new John Mayer music! What’s everyone listening to? I need some new stuff.
Drinking: All the Nuun! I got a box for Christmas & I drink it constantly now.
Watching: Game of Thrones! I’m currently in the middle of season 2. No spoilers, folks! I know I’m late to the party, but I’m loving it.
Eating: The leftover chocolate from the holidays. Hopefully it’ll be gone soon so I can stop eating it haha.
Looking forward to: Continuing my fitness/training routine! I can’t wait to get weekly training recaps up for you guys starting next Monday.
Loving: the start of the New Year. It feels like a clean slate & I’m ready to rock & roll.
December goal recap:
- Pass my final exams – did it! One A & one B!
- Read 1 book! – okay, I read most of one. American Sniper.
- Devote more time to meditation & working on myself – Fail. Epic fail.
- Exercise 3x/wk – Meh. Definitely didn’t go as planned.
- I have a few financial goals that I can’t wait to outline for you guys. I had someone reach out to me via my blog about financial goals so I can’t wait to talk about that with you guys.
- Go to EFX class once a week
- Run 10 miles (ish) per week. I made a goal to run 500 miles in 2017, which is technically 9.6 miles per week. So, for this month, I’d like to get between 9 & 10 miles per week.
What are your goals for January? How did your December goals pan out? What music are you currently listening to?
See ya’ll Friday for Friday Five!