Happy Friday! 😀
So, I’m laying on my couch last night finishing up the Season 3 finale of Game of Thrones & I realize I haven’t even written a Friday Five post for today. I immediately thought well.. I have nothing to write about! Which is sort of true.. everything I’m excited to write about is already in “Scheduled” mode, ready to go out in the coming weeks. So I’m going to wing it today.. probably won’t be that interesting but hey, let’s see what we can come up with. Here’s some favorites from the week…
1. Golden Globes moments. Specifically Meryl’s & Ryan Gosling’s. And if you don’t know what I’m referring to: you should YouTube both moments. Immediately.
I’m seeing this movie tomorrow & I CAN’T WAIT.
2. Remember that Money Saving Challenge post I did on Wednesday? It turns out that I’ve now become oddly obsessed with budgeting & saving money this year. No joke, I’m equally proud & disturbed. Cue the reading of budget blogs now. I can’t stop!! I stumbled upon Our Freaking Budget & liked what I read. Also up for any other blogs that are interesting/deal with finances, meal planning, budgets etc so throw ’em my way if you have ’em.
3. Ever since Jan 1, every night before I go to bed I write down the date & one good thing that happened that day on a post it note. I then put it in a box. I plan to do this for the entire year so that on December 31st 2017, I can look back on all of the good things that happened this year & remember that no matter what happens, good things do happen.. even if sometimes the only good thing was that I got out of bed.
4. Aly Raisman for Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition! She looks amazing & had an even better statement for her fans: “I’m very proud of my body and how hard I have worked to look like this. I of course like everyone else have my days where I feel insecure and not at my best. BUT I think it is that much more important we love our bodies and support each other. It is 2017 and there is NO perfect or ideal body type.” YASS girl!
5. Spring semester starts on Tuesday for me. Ugh. I’m so not ready to go back. BUT – starting again means the sooner I can finish. Anatomy 2, here I come!
Happy 3 day weekend to me! What is on everyone’s agenda this weekend? What do you plan to do to get up & active?