February flew by! I know it’s a short month, but dang! I’m excited to get into March though – it means my race plans are super close!
Planning: All the race things! I have 2 half marathons & a Ragnar coming up in the next month-3 months so I’m making sure all of my ducks are in a row.
Listening to: As I’m writing this, the Burlesque soundtrack is on. Love love love this movie.
Drinking: Always the Nuun! And I’m not just saying that because I’m an ambassador. I really do drink it all the time.
Watching: Ugh, the TV watching has been kind of boring lately. I watched Twister the other night (RIP Bill Paxton<3) & I’ve been keeping up with Teen Mom 2 & The Challenge. Whatevs, don’t judge me.
Eating: Still trying to get my diet under control. I was doing better but yesterday we had a pot luck for Fat Tuesday & I ate all the things. Mmm.
Looking forward to: My girls trip to the Finger Lakes this weekend! I’ve never been, but I’m really excited to explore a new place.
Loving: The idea of warm weather coming.
February goal recap:
- No Dunkin/Starbucks for the entire month. – I tried. It worked for maybe 2 weeks. I got a lot of DD & Sbux gift cards for my birthday, so I used them.
- Put at least $200 in savings – Not done. Unfortunately, with me paying for upcoming trips, I had to put the extra money aside for that.
- Stay present & enjoy every weekend of February with my friends/family. – Yes! I’m happy to say I did this.
- Read one book + meditate 10 minutes every evening. – I am nearly finished with “The Shack”. And I didn’t get to the meditation part.
- Put at least $200 in savings
- Stay consistent with running mileage (I’d like to get in 55 miles!)
What are you currently up to? What are your goals for March?