This week was kind of blah, in all honesty. My mood has been less than stellar, work has been stressful, & I’ve just been all around not feeling too great. So even though I don’t have many favorites from the week, I am forcing myself to find 5 things that I enjoyed. Because, positivity.
1. Thank God for Discover Weekly on Spotify. I found William Singe & he does all of these amazing R&B covers. I’m obsessed. My two favorites: Work and Hotline Bling but truthfully they’re all so good.
2. I got out of class early twice this week. My Anatomy 2 professor wasn’t in the mood for lab (neither were we) & my Public Speaking professor only ever keeps us an hour. So I was able to come home & relax a little catching up on some TV. It is so nice having teachers that don’t keep you until 9:30pm.
3. Survivor started on Wednesday night! I haven’t watched all the seasons religiously, but this one is called “Game Changers” & it’s basically all-stars of people who have played before. I always find that exciting because these players have a history with the game & with the others. 500 episodes! I can’t believe it’s been on for so long.
4. The weather has been super beautiful in the afternoons this week. Comfortable temperatures & blue skies. That will quickly change this weekend – as we’re supposed to get a couple inches of snow. Just in time for my 8 mile long run on Saturday. Womp, womp.
5. Okay, so this isn’t this week BUT daylight savings is this SUNDAY!!! Which means more daylight after work. I absolutely cannot wait. I will finally feel like a normal human being again! And the fact that I’ve woken up every day this week to the sun & birds chirping has just been simply fantastic.
There, I did it! It wasn’t easy. But, 5 favorite, good things that happened this week. What about you guys? Happy Friday!